Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My First Blog Ever

It all started on a sleepless night in Baton Rouge, Louisiana . . . So here I am, finally surrendering to the bug to blog. To broadcast really whatever I want. Terrifying. Actually, I find most everything mildly terrifying.

Oh, introductions first. Hi, my name is Bradley. I am a recent college graduate, a native Hoosier, planning my big move to New York City. Terrifying. My name Bradley means "from the broad meadow" (or that's what my parents tell me) - hence the name of this blog. I grew up in a small town in Indiana, a corn field on one side, a cow field on the other. So, there you have it!

Now, I want to let you know that I am not merely a country bumpkin living in fear of everything. But, it has been said that I can be a bit jumpy. For example, I'm in my house cleaning or cooking, either listening to music or watching and my roommate walks in the door. Gasp for life. "Oh, hi." Terrifying? Somehow, yes. Crossing the street in a busy city. Terrifying. Tony's Seafood Shop in Baton Rouge. Terrifying. Crossing the street when nothing else is in sight. Terrifying. Moving to New York. Terrifying. Get the gest (or is it jist, or g'est, or jeest?)?

Ok, so that is me. 5 a.m. and more to come another time. Welcome, or hello, salutations! See you soon!

I am blogger, hear me roar!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, LOVE that you have started a blog!!!! And the jumpy trait...it's in your genes (not your jeans) so deal with it!

    Love you bunches! Your Country Cousin Shiescha

    ReplyDelete